An established and popular dental practice in the lovely village of Bailiff Bridge, just a stone through
from Brighouse, is looking for a new associate dentist to join their team. The practice has been under
the same ownership for 32 years and has a long standing, dedicated and friendly dental team.
The relaxed atmosphere in this cosy, modern and professional practice, will suit you if you are an
associate who can add value, bring new ideas, and a passion for providing the best patient care. Your
loyal patients will revel in your kind and caring manner and of course a good sense of humour helps
to brighten everyone’s day.
As a mainly NHS practice you will work alongside your colleagues to support in the delivery of NHS
dentistry. You will have plenty of opportunity to perform private dentistry and any additional
treatment options you can provide, adding to their current orthodontic offering, will be welcomed.
You understand and practice good patient management, illustrate strong organisational skills and
adhere to professional standards. You are a team player and look forward to becoming an
established member of a fantastic team. You want to work in a practice where you know you will be
happy and enjoy making a difference to the patients you care for and the people you work with.
This is an opportunity to be strongly considered and we look forward to welcoming your application.
What is on offer?
A modern established dental practice with a stable and loyal patient base, providing access to the
latest technology to ensure you can deliver the dentistry you want for your patients.
• Up to 8000 UDA allocation per year.
• £12 UDA value.
• 50% private earnings and 50% lab bills
• Strong opportunities for private growth.
• Existing patient base.
• 4 days a week, hours to negotiate
• Excellent location.
• Proposed start date: Early 2022
A dedicated dentist who can consistently undertake all the following responsibilities:
• Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular
cleanings, root canals and surgical extractions. Other areas of dentistry welcomed
such as implant and cosmetic dentistry.
• Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
• Communicate with dental staff in our team regarding patient treatment plans.
• Prescribe medications as necessary.
• Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
• Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff. Will hold:
• BDS, BChD or LDS qualification.
• Current GDC registration to practise dentistry.
• NHS Performer Number.
• Valid malpractice liability insurance.
• Up to date CPD.
The successful Applicant
• Will provide the best dentistry and patient care.
• Will be enthusiastic, confident and a good team player.
• Will be ambitious and driven.
• Will be caring and ethical.
• Will want to establish themselves within a practice.
• Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.